Monday, August 4, 2014

Ecology in Your Backyard 2 Questions

We're excited to learn about ecology this week!  You can check this blog to follow camp events, both at the museum and beyond.  Please be sure to check again on Friday for some photos from the week!

Here are some suggested questions to ask your camper this week:

On Monday, we will be learning about trees.
Ask me about why we all need trees.
Ask me about my own "tree cookie".

On Tuesday, we will learn about the Great Lakes.
Ask me about "Don't Pick Up Hitchhikers", our game about invasive species.
Ask me about our watershed mural.

On Wednesday, we will learn about renewable and non-renewable resources.
Ask me about our recycling relay.
Ask me about our peek at packaging.

On Thursday, we will be taking a trip to the Arb.
Ask me about the carbon dioxide game we played!

On Friday, we will learn about environmental stewardship.
Ask me about "virtual water" and why conserving water it important.
Ask me about how to clean up an oil spill.

No comments:

Post a Comment