Monday, August 4, 2014

Amazing Animals 2 Questions

We're excited to learn about animals this week!  You can check this blog to follow camp events, both at the museum and beyond.  Please be sure to check again on Friday for some photos from the week!

Here are some suggested questions to ask your camper this week:

On Monday, we will be learning about insects.
Ask me about the insects I caught outside!
Ask me about the lightning bug I made!

On Tuesday, we will be learning about reptiles and amphibians.
Ask me about the differences between reptiles and amphibians!
Ask me about the snakes we learned about!

On Wednesday, we will be walking to Nichols Arboretum.  Please have your child wear his/her blue Camp Explorations shirts and comfortable walking shoes, and bring a water bottle, sun screen, bug spray, and a backpack.
Ask me about the walk!
Ask me about our environmental barometer!

On Thursday, we will be learning about biodiversity.
Ask me about the adaptation stations!
Ask me about the crazy animals we learned about!

On Friday, we will be learning about desert animals.
Ask me about the desert animal relay race!
Ask me about my giraffe craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment