Monday, June 25, 2012

Physical Science Quest 2


We are so excited for our second week of camp, and hope you are too! You can use this blog to follow some of the camp happenings going on at the Museum and beyond.

Here are some suggestions of what to ask your children about at the end of each day!

Monday:
                Ask me about the water cycle.
                Ask me about my favorite activity from the Water Olympics!
Tuesday:
                Ask me about using cabbage to tell if something is acidic.
                Ask me about the soda that I made.
Wednesday:
                Ask me about the Circuits Workshop at the Hands-On Museum!
Thursday:
                Ask me how rollercoasters work.
                Ask me about the catapult that I made.
Friday:
                Ask me how high my bottle rocket flew!
                Ask me about some science words I can use to describe how rockets fly.








No comments:

Post a Comment