Monday, June 25, 2012

Astronomy Adventure 2


We are so excited for our second week of camp, and hope you are too! You can use this blog to follow some of the camp happenings going on at the Museum and beyond.

Here are some suggestions of what to ask your children about at the end of each day!

Monday:
                Ask me about some Black Hole myths.
                Ask me what we learned about galaxies.
Tuesday:
            Ask me about star classifications.
            Ask me about some of the constellations we made.
Wednesday:
            Ask me about the Planetarium Show we saw, Wonderful Rocket.
            Ask me about the creature that we created.
Thursday:
            Ask me about space food.
            Ask me why astronauts feel weightless in space.
Friday:
            Ask me about the Planetarium Show we saw, Travel through Universe.
            Ask me about comets!


No comments:

Post a Comment