Monday, August 6, 2012

Ecology Quest 2


As sad as we are that this is our last week of camp, we are also very excited about our upcoming activities and explorations during this second Ecology Quest! You can use this blog to follow some of the camp happenings going on at the Museum and beyond. Please be sure to check the blog again on Friday to see some pictures from the week!

Here are some suggestions of what to ask your children about at the end of each day!

Monday:
                Ask me what types of plants we saw in the Butterfly Garden.
                Ask me about the Scavenger Hunt questions we created!
Tuesday:
                Ask me about my role in the Tree Factory!
                Ask me about my favorite part of the Arboretum.
Wednesday:
Ask me about the Plant Growth Lab we did.
Ask me about the leaf art we made.
Thursday:
                Ask me about the Recycling Relay Race!
                Ask me about the recycled art we made!
Friday:
                Ask me  what types of things I heard, saw, smelled, and touched in the Diag.
                Ask me about the U of M Scavenger Hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment